Zachary Daniels are proud to be partnering with Luxury Watch and Jewellery Business. Recognised for their uncompromising approach to serving their clientele and the high standards set in their Workshop.
The successful candidate will be expected to service both MOD, Chronograph and ETA movements to manufacturing specifications. You will have the luxury of working within our state-of-the-art service centre, which is fully equipped with manufacturer-approved tools and machinery. You must have a proven track record of working at the bench with luxury and ideally complicated watches, especially with ROLEX. As part of the application process, these skills will be assessed. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Watchmaker who is looking to gain exposure to multiple brands and models and work on some interesting timepieces.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Management of Watchmaking - This includes everything from stock control - polishing, parts control, servicing, etc.
- Organisation of the daily workload in the workshop
- Maintenance and improvement for spare part distribution to the repairs
- Distributing repairs to the team
- Quality control according to the different brands objectives
- Steady improvement of repair quality
- Responsible for the equipment selection and maintenance in the watchmaking department.
- Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the department.
- Tools/Parts supply&control for the brands we work on.
- Full involvement in all workshop processes
- Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment in the workshop.
- Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the workshop.
- Servicing of all types of High-end watches including chronograph and small complications
- Ensuring quality of the repairs are in line with the accredited brands
- Assisting from time to time in Polishing of watches&jewellery
- You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand-specific guidelines
- Complete servicing of all brand models including mechanical, quartz, ETA based and Modular Chronograph movements.
- Test timepieces for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
- Visually checking all in-coming components (dials, cases, hands, crystals, movements etc.) for damage, marks and scratches to ensure that they meet the agreed specification and report any quality issues
- You will be expected to generate 4 points of output each day. A chronograph movement is scored at 3 points and a standard automatic will earn 1 point.
- Ideally Rolex Accredited
- Have experience working on MOD movements
- You are a graduate of a watchmaker programme with either BHI, WOSTEP or comparable
- You have experience in servicing and repair of luxury Swiss watches.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently and as a part of a team
- You have get things done attitude and have a attention to detail
- You'll be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload
- Ability to work under pressure achieving an elevated level of accuracy