We are seeking an experienced Medical Practice Manager (General Manager) to join our Rutherford, NJ office. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in managing a medical practice, preferably a dermatology practice.
- Accomplish office goals by communicating, developing and managing to our values, policies, and procedures. Team wise you will have responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling, corrective action, planning, monitoring, appraising; supervising and evaluating all members of the support staff.
- Maintain efficient appointment scheduling, registration, patient flow and discharge procedures to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the center including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation and operational checks and balances.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions to operational inefficiencies.
- Maintain legal and accreditation compliance concerning federal, state, and local regulations; supporting and upholding department policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environment, and infection control; anticipating emerging issues.
Additionally, it would be great to have:
- Possess 3+ years of successful experience in managing medical practice, dermatology/pediatrics/ob-gyn preferred.
- Possess a passion for both the customer and employee satisfaction.
- Possess great people skills with a professional demeanor, outgoing personality and ability to interface with patients.
- Ability to grow the business by increasing patient volume.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Open availability.
- Hands on approach (may need to work as a medical assistant or receptionist as needed).
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.
TMG Staffing, a boutique staffing firm, specializes in placing high-level executive support and marketing staff within the creative, financial and medical industries in the NYC metro area.
Role: Medical Practice Manager
Apply for this job now.