We are seeking a Personal Lines Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Display knowledge of products and guidelines
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong consultative skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills/45-50wpm
- Must hold or obtaining Texas Property and Casualty License
Although this office opened in 2012, we are actually a second generation family owned agency. Owners have worked in industry for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge to share with our team. We have a strong focus on building relationships with our clients and within the agency.
Role: Personal Lines Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.