English Teacher needed in Staffordshire!
Do you enjoy supporting and developing children?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a variety of schools?
TeacherActive are looking for an English Teacher in the West Midlands specifically in Staffordshire. This role provides the opportunity to work in our Primary and Secondary SEND schools. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
We are looking foran English Teacher to cover day to day, short term and long-term placements supporting children with additional needs in their education. The roles will be based in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities / SEND schools supporting children with a range of special needs such as Autistic Spectrum Disorder / ASD, Severe Learning Difficulties, / SLD, Profound and Multiple learning difficulties / PMLD, Multi-Sensory Impairment etc. Due to the nature of the children attending the schools, there may be some element of personal care involved which may include nappy changing and activities such as hydrotherapy.
This is a great chance to gain an abundance of experience to add to your profile and keep everyday exciting.
The ideal English Teacher should have the following:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- An English background or be willing to teach English
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching children with Autism Spectrum Disorder / ASD, Emotional and Behavioural Disorders /EBD, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties /PMLD experience
- The ability to build good relationships with the internal staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
As a SEND LSA / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you feel that you are the rightLSA / Learning Support Assistant please click apply or contact Simerjeet Dudrah on 0121 200 3224 or email #removed#