AREA SALES MANAGER
Responsible for sales activity, ensuring volume and goals are achieved in assigned specific communities. Responsible for supervising and overseeing work of New Home Consultants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in implementing sales goals and training programs as needed to meet division’s goals for the assigned communities
· Assist and guide New Home Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results
· Responsible for ensuring that all New Home Consultant’s coordinate regularly with other field and office associates to warrant timely closings and satisfied homeowners
· Responsible for assisting the escrow coordinator with escrow tracking and issuance of regular sales reports
· Review and monitor New Home Consultants paperwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with all division guidelines regulations and state/federal regulations
· Ensure that New Home Consultants are following up timely on all backlog issues and communicates any issues immediately to Closing Coordinator
· Attend any and all special promotional events for Communities as directed by the Director of Sales and Marketing
· Assist and/or conduct sales meetings involving New Home Consultants per Director of Sales direction
· Conduct weekly field site reviews and meet with each New Home Consultant to go over weekly and monthly goals, discuss variances and creates performance action plans if needed
· Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Five (5) years in residential sales, management and/or real estate management required
· Three (3) years’ experience supervising sales staff required
· Associate Degree or higher in a related field required
· Valid driver’s license
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations and homeowners interactions
· Strong management and motivational skills
· Must possess professional appearance and demeanor
· Accept constructive feedback
· Team player
This is an office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials. This position also requires the associate to be flexible with the ability to work weekends as necessary. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
One of America's leading homebuilders!
Since 1954, we've had the privilege of helping hundreds of thousands of families across America move into the next stage of their lives with a new home.
We build homes in some of the most desirable cities in the nation and for all stages of your life: first home, move-up home, or a multigenerational home to accommodate your changing family needs. Our communities cater to all lifestyles and include urban, suburban, active adult and golf course living.
Role: Area Sales Manager
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.