Lead Dental Nurse
Lead Dental Nurse- South Woodford
Full Time, Permanent Position
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians, Lead Dental Nurses and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It’s also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
As a Lead Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
The Role a a Lead Dental Nurse:
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Ensure CQC requirements are met and manage audits
- Oversee reception and staff rotas
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
We’re looking for a Lead Dental Nurse that's:
- Confident leading a team
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
Our offer to you:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Welcoming and committed team
- Practice Manager Academy - for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Uniform provided
- Costs covered for DBS check
There has never been a better time for a Lead Dental Nurse to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives
Role: Lead Dental Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London, London, London
Apply for this job now.