A local manufacturer is looking to fill a Human Resources Manager role in Western North Carolina. Full-time, Exempt position. Ideal candidate will have at least 8 years’ experience with a strong background in employee engagement and recruiting.
Some responsibilities include:
· Handle all on-site HR functions
· Communicate with leaders in all departments to drive business performance
· Implement new programs that create a positive work environment
· Evaluation of programs’ success in relation to company goals
· Oversee compliance of federal/state/local regulations
· Lead management in creation of career development and succession planning
· Training initiatives, annual reviews, employee development
· Ensure presence of HR on all shifts
· Oversee onboarding process
· Serve as Safety and Risk Management Officer
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a manufacturing environment, proven organizational skills, excellent verbal/written communication, and have SPHR/PHR certification or the ability to obtain certification.
Reply with your resume to begin the interview process.
Trace Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent staffing services. Trace differentiates itself from other agencies with a competitive rate of pay and straight forward thinking in finding new opportunities.
Role: Human Resources Manager
Apply for this job now.