As a Learning Solutions Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for designing, implementing and supporting innovative learning solutions for client institutions using the Realizeit platform. You will work very closely with the client to analyze the technical and business requirements, develop a customized solution and an implementation plan that meets the needs of each client. You will develop a deep understanding of the Realizeit system capabilities and use cases to be successful in this role. You may also be required to provide training and system orientation to clients.
· Analyze and elicit technical and business requirements from client stakeholders including instructors, professors, academic leaders, instructional designers
· Design innovative learning solutions based on the requirements, develop prototypes or demos if required to showcase the solution.
· Work with the Client Engagement Managers to develop a project plan to manage the implementation and rollout of the learning solution
· Assume full responsibility for successful implementation of the solution:
Client Support & Training
o Monitor the support email channel for inbound queries, incidents and issues.
o Investigate incidents, resolve issues or provide solutions to clients.
o Work with product engineering team for issues that may require additional guidance
o Provide system training to clients when required.
o Create product documentation/material when needed
· Support the business development teams in product demos
· 4+ hands-on experience working on a SaaS platform in client-facing roles including implementation, consulting and support.
· Excellent analytics skills: analyze client technical and business requirements, interpret client data to provide insights.
· Excellent people skills - ability to empathize with clients, end-users and provide proactive guidance and support to ensure the clients experience successful implementations.
· Excellent ability to present, communicate and demo products features to clients and prospects.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
· Experience in the education technology industry and experience directly working with educators and education administrators preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or science preferred.
Realizeit is a versatile, cloud-based SaaS learning measurement and evidencing system. Our system is engineered and proven for at-scale deployments in institutions and corporations, utilizing a full set of mature and unique capabilities that blend seamlessly into existing ecosystems to deliver a truly adaptive learning experience.
Role: Learning Solutions Support Engineer
Apply for this job now.