Class People are working with a fantastic Primary School based in Cheltenham who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team 3 days a week. The school is situated just outside of Cheltenham and is easy to get to from surrounding areas.
This would be ideal for someone who is looking to gain more experience as a Teaching Assistant, NQT looking to gain more experience and someone who has experience looking for flexibility in their week.
- 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring person a good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
What we can offer
- The best rates of daily pay in the county
- PAYE payroll options = No payroll charges!
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn £100 in 'love to shop' vouchers
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Wai Ho on 0117 973 5695 or email #removed#.