GENERAL DESCRIPTION & PRIMARY ROLE
As a Business Development Manager based in the Olympia, WA area, your mission is to find and close new business with a hunter mentality and approach. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to prospect for business through referrals, cold-calling, conferences and any other means necessary. Your polished written and verbal communication skills will be important when engaging prospects and effectively differentiating our services and value proposition from the competition.
RESPONSIBILITIES BY FUNCTION
New Business Development
· Meet all company sales targets for new Managed Service revenue and new Product/Project profit
· Attend Brightwire sponsored industry, charity, or educational events
· Keep up to date on industry related news and technology
· Update all activities, time sheets and sales processes within CRM system
· Maintain technology and selling skills as industry changes
· Attend all necessary Brightwire sponsored or third part sponsored training events
· Design and/or present proposals, presentations and necessary agreements for prospects
· Increase sales by developing customer relationships in the Olympia market
· Generate, identify, and qualify business leads
· Develop account and territory sales plans
· Develop client profiles to understand clients business and fit
· Research and learn business and technology solutions
· Facilitate the development of product quotes and proposals for services and deliver to clients
· Partner with consulting team members to develop solution approach and deliverables
· Understand the details of and manage local relationships with partners
· Team with marketing, partnerships, and other teams to drive business
WORK EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· A minimum of five years of sales experience in the I.T. services industry or a comparable experience
· Experience selling B2B in the SMB market
· Proven prospecting and networking skill set
· Experience selling an intangible service (like managed services)
· Strong consultative selling skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong business acumen
· Maintain a positive attitude with clients and employees at all times
· Ability to establish and accomplish goals with limited direct supervision
· Have zeal to take initiative and think out of the box
· Excel at multi-tasking and operating in a fast paced and diverse environment
· Excellent people organizer, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
· Ability to perform public speaking and presentations
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills and active listening
· Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
· Commitment to Brightwire’s mission, guiding principles and core values
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
· College degree preferred, but consideration given for equivalent work experience
· Business degree desired
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for a proven, highly successful sales person to lead the revenue growth at BrightWire.
Please include cover letter, salary history/requirements and resume when applying.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. No phone calls, No visits please.
Commensurate with your relevant experience and demonstrated skills. We generously compensate your strong work ethic and your ability to provide consistently excellent results. Please include your compensation requirements.
- Excellent commission plan
- Generous Medical Insurance Plan
- Vision Plan
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement fund contributions
We are an established, financially strong, fast growing IT Services firm based in Olympia, WA, with clients throughout the greater Olympia and Tacoma area. We work with clients in healthcare, professional services, manufacturing and non-profit sectors. The BrightWire mission is to make businesses more productive with relevant technologies.
Role: Business Development Manager
Apply for this job now.