Conveyancing Team Manager - Cardiff
Management position available in a specialist conveyancing firm in Cardiff that due to growth is recruiting across all levels. The firm is backed by one of the UKs largest property services companies, providing a strong flow of work that is sure to withstand any dip in the market.
Not only do the firm have a stable work stream, it is also committed to continually developing your skills and provides excellent training opportunities. As well as competitive salaries and flexible working where required.
In your new Conveyancing Team Manager position you will:
* Carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions, to include: freehold, leashold, sale, purchase, Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, Transfer of Equity, Lease Extensions
* Manage the staff in your team on a day to day basis; manage the capacity levels, absence and holidays, provide support, build solid relationships and undertake performance reviews
* Carry out file reviews prior to exchange of contracts, carrying out 2nd Case Handler Checks accurately and with care
* Approving bank details accurately and with care
* Communicate with clients and all third parties professionally
* You will be a qualified conveyancing professional : solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* Have extensive experience working in conveyancing, managing a caseload of residential property files
* Ideally you'll have experience overseeing and managing others
* Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
* Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
* Responsible, professional and trustworthy
* Competitive salary in line with your experience and qualification level
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
How do I apply?
To be considered for this Conveyancing Team Manager position, or to obtain more information and have a confidential discussion around your career please get in touch by applying or sending your CV to #removed#
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Conveyancing Team Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.