Arborleaf Engineering & Surveying is looking for an Instrument Man with survey experience.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cut and clear brush, trees, etc.
- Hold/read level at specific points
- Setup/take down survey equipment
- Accurately record data points with data collector
- Set wooden stakes and iron rods
- Load/unload equipment and prepare trucks every day
- Assist Party Chief with various assignments each day.
2-5 years experience on a survey crew required for Instrument Man position. Familiarity with Leica Total Station and GPS is preferred.
Benefits of working with Arborleaf Engineering & Surveying:
- Family-owned company
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance (both employee & dependents)
- Competitive compensation, with bonus opportunities
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Registered professionals with decades of experience that will help you develop and build your career
Employees are expected to stand, walk, use hands, use tools, kneel, crawl, lift, and participate in other physical activities. Employees must maintain a neat appearance each day. Employees are required to wear steel-toed boots each day.
Role: Survey Instrument Man
Apply for this job now.