Looking to join a “TEAM" that promotes growth and advancement?
Bria of Forest Edge is one of the largest nursing facilities on the South West side of Chicago and we are currently looking for passionate, self-motivated, high energy,dynamic individuals. We offer a great employee appreciation program, benefits, and competitive rate.
The right candidate can work the following schedule:
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening and/or Over night. The shifts available are:
3:00pm - 11:00 pm
We will have Walk in interviews throughout the week at 8001 S Western Avenue Chicago, IL 60620
Hope to see you here!
The primary purpose of your job is to:
Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages
- Greets visitors entering establishment and directs or escorts them to specific destinations
- Collects, sorts, distributes and prepares mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Performs word processing duties as assigned
- Reports any issues or problems that may arise to the Administrator
- Complies with state, federal, and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- Assists families and other visitors as needed
- Attends in-services and other required meetings
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Desktop computers, fax machines, scanners, copiers
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Multi-line telephone systems
Please ask for Reneisha Veal
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- Computer with internet access
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
Role: Front Desk Receptionist
Apply for this job now.