Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Teaching Assistant needed for a September 2021 start.
Learning Support Assistant / LSA | Romford| Start ASAP |
- Excellent School with a supportive team
- To start ASAP
- Great location - within walking distance from local travel and parking on site
- 1:1 support and small group support in core subjects
- Graduates or aspiring teachers are welcomed to apply
- Competitive pay rate available
At Supply Desk we are working with an Outstanding Primary school that's located in the Romford area, where we are looking to recruit an LSA to support pupils who require extra help. They are looking for applicants who are experienced working within Primary schools and removing barriers to learning, whilst focusing on quality teaching and learning. The school has been allocated funding for support in classes on a 1:1 and small group basis. This is a historical school with a track record of excellent results, year on year, largely due to the leadership and supportive nature that's instilled in the school.
The ideal candidate will
- Be experienced supporting children within the core subjects, although this does not need to be school-based, those from a Youth Work, tuition, Residential Care and Sports Coaching background are welcomed to apply
- Have a calm, nurturing approach with clear expectations
- Be confident in building positive relationships with pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to help them progress both socially and academically
What is on offer to you
•A student body who are eager to learn and progress •Colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students •An excellent environment •A school who will be committed to your professional development •Work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated •Your own dedicated consultant who is on hand 24/7 •Refer a friend scheme which pays you £100 for every successful referral •Timesheets completed by us and the school
Please call on #removed#. Alternatively please send your CV to #removed#