National Distribution Warehouse is in need of candidates seeking a long term career opportunity with excellent pay and benefits. Looking to interview and start qualified applicants asap! We have multiple openings in each of our departments.
Our company currently has openings for material handler, order selector, inventory sorter, forklift operator, sanitation and general warehouse. We are looking for individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with the company!
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH INDUSTRY LEADING PAY & BENEFITS!
Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
We currently have 1st, 2nd, and a few 3rd shift positions available.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proficient in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehouse practices and methods
- Need to be organized and have good time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy at minimum 25 pounds repetitively
Nexus Staffing Solutions is a premier, full-service recruitment firm specializing in the oil and gas, and manufacturing, transportation and distribution industries. Our clients range from small businesses to global corporations.
When you work with us, you get an advanced and specialized knowledge base. Our team of recruitment experts includes Certified Personnel Consultants and some of the top recruiters in Colorado, as recognized by the Colorado Association of Personnel Consultants. Together, our team has 75 combined years of staffing industry experience.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.