Graduate Bridge Engineer
£22 to £30k DOE
A small to medium sized consultancy client are seeking to recruit a Graduate Bridge Engineer who will be suitably qualified to Masters level. Company are a tidy little outfit where you will be a name not a number.
- You will work supporting the existing bridge team on a number of projects at any one time, in a fast-moving environment.
- Be capable of fitting in well within our team and delivering production information.
- Gaining experience in Bridge inspections, monitoring to Local Authority requirements, Bridge design, maintenance and wider construction experience
- You will also develop skills in Bridge structure analysis and design of remedial work requirements.
- Looking to work towards CEng MICE.
- Work within the Bridges Civil Engineering team
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of bridge projects including strengthening and maintenance, working to achieve ambitious budget and timescale targets.
The role would be best suited to a graduate with between 6 months and 2 years relevant experience within civil engineering and consultancy environment. Relevant bridges experience would be a massive plus.
However, if you have a relevant placement year and have only just graduated then again that will be of interest.
The successful candidate will receive excellent support in training on the job and development of your professional qualifications, to help you achieve your full potential.
Interested? Apply Now