Customer Service Representative - Inbound Calls - Manor Park, Runcorn
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking to work for a world leading organisation? Then look no further!
Who are we?
We at Emovis are a global and award-winning organisation with over 800 employees worldwide, with 100+ based at our offices in Manor Park, Runcorn. We are a technology company focused on keeping roads moving through electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. The overall objective of the business is to become a World Class Organization in everything that we do. That includes being an Employer of Choice and we demonstrate this in how we treat our staff.
We believe that the key to a successful business is putting people first and striving for excellence in every area. By investing in learning and development, welfare and benefits, and employee engagement, our employees are happier and more productive.
Who are we looking for?
We currently have exciting opportunities for inbound customer service representatives who are available for an immediate start within our busy and vibrant customer service department. We are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining our team.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Registering new accounts
- Administration of existing accounts (for example, adding vehicles, change of address)
- Process payments over the phone
- Set recurring payments over the phone
- Review vehicle passage images to identify and classify them
- Answer general enquiries over the phone/email/correspondence
- Advise on Penalty Charge Notices, Appeals and Representations as part of the Enforcement services
- Respond to complaints over the phone/email/correspondence
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- An excellent telephone manner being polite and courteous at all times
- Proven experience of handling difficult customers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in using IT
- Ability to multitask and gather information from multiple sources
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow process and retain knowledge
- Reward and&Recognition - national min wage, performance related pay, discretionary annual bonus
- Medicash health insurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free fruit delivered
- Flu jabs, eye care vouchers
- Cycling to Work
- Ongoing activities such as Summer and Winter parties, charity events, fun days, bake sales etc.
- Discounted gym membership
- Volunteering opportunities in the community
- Employee of the Month and annual awards
- Recognition months
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available.
If this role is of interest then please apply and we will be in touch with