Electrician journeymen, mechanics, top helpers and helpers needed for ongoing long-term commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of electrical experience in commercial settings, be able to bend and run conduit, read blueprints, perform terminations, etc. If this describes you, we need people like you to grow our team and company. If it sounds like a good fit, introduce yourself by applying. All you have to do is submit your resume or reply with qualifications and contact information. We look forward to meeting you.
o Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
Minimum Experience And Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in commercial electrical
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record, and be able to pass a drug screen
Top-notch benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
Role: Commercial Electricians - Up to $33/hour plus OT!!
Apply for this job now.