Company: COMFORCARE HOME CARE - SOUTHEAST MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionLive your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What's in it for you? A lot! We will take good care of you the way you take excellent care of our clients!
- Help others, and make a difference in our community
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients
What you'll be doing:
- Pay Range: Starts at $10 to $12 an hour with opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible Shifts - We will consider your availability.
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Performance-based Bonus
- Caregiver Recognition Rewards
- Direct Deposit
- Paycheck Debit Cards
- Mobile App Timekeeping
- Credit and Loan Services
- Student Loan Services
- Professional Continuing Education - Online and In-person
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Personalized Financial Assessment
- Financial Coaching
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) Gloves, Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Face Shields, Full Body Coverings, and more
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes
- Assist with personal care
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding
- Properly manage household needs
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family
- A passion for serving and helping others live their best lives possible
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
- Access to reliable transportation
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.