Are you currently seeking experience in a secondary school before applying for your teacher training? Maybe you are looking for a flexible role to fit around existing commitments? Graduates considering a teaching as a profession or those looking to change careers, cover supervising is the perfect opportunity. These roles are also great for qualified Teachers who are looking to reduce their hours.
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about working with children?
- Have or want experience working in a school?
- Keen on furthering your dream career in education?
- Flexible work/We will work around your schedule
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Secondary school experience desired, however strong behaviour management is essential
Who are we looking for?
No formal teaching qualifications are needed, but experience working as an exam invigilator, youth worker or within a school is always preferable. The right candidate will be confident, patient, and proactive. The willingness to learn and to get stuck in goes a long way, too. You'll have excellent problem-solving skills, be highly organised and possess the ability to adapt approaches depending on students' needs
If this role is of interest, please get in touch or if you wanted to have a chat about other teaching roles, we'd love to chat to you too!
Look forward to hearing from you.