Position: Service Manager:
ROTATING/MIXING INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT-EXPERIENCE
- Manage and schedule field technicians to coincide with planned outages, routine maintenance visits, emergency visits and courtesy calls to maintain Clients presence with the installed base.
- Manage and coordinating all shop work. This includes scheduling, prioritizing the work load to meet the customers needs.
- Customer relations regarding service work. This could be non conformance issues and or problem solving. Handle potential warranty situations to satisfy customer and company initiatives. This requires excellent communication skills
- Pro actively sell our service to customers. We would expect this position to promote in a proactive nanny all the full scope of services that our client can provide. This will be in a cooperative effort with the regional sales team.
- Service center coordination for inspection, quotation, and order handling of mechanical seals, impellers, gearboxes, etc.
- Have strong Mechanical background
- Hand on mechanic as required at customer site or back shop.
This position reports to The After Market Sales Manager
- In that role they will work closely on a strategic planning manner to gain market share and grow the service business.
- Help develop strategies to gain new business together with sales and service personnel. Work together to gain additional market share by servicing competitor’s equipment that we would like to have (Burgmann, Chesterton, Flowserve, etc).
- Travel when necessary, estimate 20%
Excellent communication skills required
CRM experience preferred but not required
Ability to approach the position in a pro active manner
Salary and bonus package
Mechanical and or Technical experience with equipment
Role: Manager Service Rotating Equipment
Apply for this job now.