Operates CNC lathe to machine blanks, forgings, castings, and bar stock.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Reads blueprints, job orders and tooling instructions.
2. Inspects machined pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
3. Replaces worn cutting tools when needed..
4. Performs basic maintenance on machine when required.
5. Moves parts to designated area.
6. Inspects 1st run piece to verify conformance.
7. Carries out job tasks within safety and ISO compliance requirements.
First Shift: Monday-Thursday 6am to 4pm
Second Shift: Monday-Wednesday 3:50pm to 3:05am; Thursday 3:50pm to 10:05pm
Role: CNC Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift Opportunities!
Location: Menomonee Falls,
Apply for this job now.