Software Engineer (DevOps ) - Leading Energy Company
An exciting opportunity exists for a Software Engineer at a Leading Energy Company. Our client is currently building their technology capability to promote innovation and increase their digital presence.
The Software Engineer will work within the Customers business product teams, in a DevOps role, which comprises of the full software delivery life cycle from discovery through to design, build, deploy and run/optimize.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- Delivery of software functions, features and components, utilising agile software development life cycle methods and practices.
- Design, develop, maintain and mature a highly secure multi-account enterprise AWS infrastructure in close coordination with other product teams, Enterprise Security and Enterprise IT.
- Document and maintain software functionality in order for it to be understood and utilised by others - including Contribution to design artefacts, operating instructions and run books and end user material
- Cloud architectures, particularly AWS
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Serverless architectures
- Loose-coupling, queuing, and event driven architectures
- Expertise in at least one Server Side language (ideally, Python, Java/Kotlin, NodeJS)
- REST APIs, design and use of 3rd party APIs
- Commercial experience with one or more popular app state management libraries
- Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
- Experienced in source control and CI/CD tooling technologies (eg, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform)
- Automated testing knowledge and experience
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, apply now for an immediate review!
Role: Software Engineer (DevOps) - Leading Energy Company
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Crawley, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.