Sullivan Tire has an opportunity for an Assistant Manager, Inside Sales for our Commercial location in Lee, NH. If you have strong customer service skills, computer skills, and time management skills, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do:
- Manage active customer accounts, including inter-company, and provide positive representation to potential customers.
- Assist with production workflow to maximize sales, income, and customer contact goals while delivering the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to internal controls, policies, and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of products and/or services so as to provide accurate information to customers. Evaluates customer needs and make recommendations utilizing internal resources and tools. Displays a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Meets/exceed established sales and gross profit goals. Supports all aspects of the company sales effort.
- Maintain proper paperwork for all daily operations including:
- Properly complete sales and inventory transactions on a computer system.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through a computer system. Properly receive inventory and re-bill tires and parts received on a daily basis.
- Be proficient in all aspects of customer billing and credit authorization procedures being particularly careful to protect Company assets and the privacy of every customer.
- Properly record purchases and purchase orders.
- Follow all POS “start-day/end-day” procedures as well as recordkeeping and bank deposit systems.
- Assists in coordinating routes and preparing paperwork and product for timely service.
- Provides the highest level of customer satisfaction to establish long-term customer relationships and enhance company reputation. Must earn customer service certification.
- Performs other administrative activities and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Commercial Facility Manager.
- Top Pay
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
Our company motto is “treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family.” Come and join our family!
Powered by JazzHR