Marketing and Communications Intern
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, the Marketing and Communications Intern is responsible for assisting the communications department with a variety of internal and external communications as well as event planning.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creating event and product excitement through daily promotions, marketing, pr and sales strategies.
- Assisting with planning special events.
- Assisting with social media.
- Developing and implementing guerilla marketing tactics.
- High School graduate required.
- Candidate should be working toward a degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, graphic design, organizational communications, English or advertising.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Passion: Inserting emotion and excitement in all that is done. Passion for the company, mission and career growth.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, customers and management
All internships are paid and worth college credit based upon colleges requirements. Interns are required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Full time positions are available.
Role: Marketing and Communications Intern
Apply for this job now.