Job Title: Temp to Hire - Logistics Specialist
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Work hour: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm (7hr/ day)
Salary: $18/hr ~
Our client is now looking for a Logistics Specialist. This role Coordinates the logistics of all aspect of the supply chain.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of product for monthly forecasting purposes, maintains and manages consigned inventory of outside warehouse.
- Prepares import/export documents in accordance with established procedures and guideline, calculates duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight and volume of merchandise that is imported or exported to foreign countries.
- Evaluates vendor operation according to quality standards, monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements and implements new and/or improved supply chain processes.
- Maintain inventory record deliveries, receiving, issuing, returns and date records for all shipments, record any damage shipments and issue monthly incentives for specific customers.
- Creates purchase orders for vendors and suppliers and evaluates for accuracy of pricing and terms.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Proficient in MS Office
- Associate's degree or 3 years of related experience.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.