We are seeking a skilled Java and database programmer who is passionate about coding and enjoys learning new technologies. The ideal candidate will be able to think both logically and creatively. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate expertise with Android, common frameworks and libraries, and common tools for source control, agile planning, and bug tracking. It is essential that you work well with others and exhibit strong communication skills. The candidate should be knowledgeable on current technologies and able to share new ideas and energy with the team and our customers.
· Develop and enhance software for mobile, server, and embedded project.
· Manage personal deadlines while supporting team sprint planning and deliveries.
· Collaborate with designers and engineers to design inspiring solutions.
· Collaborate with QA engineers to insure successful product launches.
· Proactively help identify project risks and help mitigate problems.
· Communicate effectively with team and customers.
· Bachelor's degree.
· In-depth knowledge and experience developing applications.
· Experience in Java or C/C++
· Android, SQL and NoSQL Database experience a plus
· Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
· Solid coding practices, including unit testing and peer reviews.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are a dynamic growing company headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland. These are full time permanent positions based in Annapolis, Maryland. There may be some opportunities for travel. We are seeking team members who are creative problem-solvers with good ideas and the skill to implement those ideas. Must enjoy working with evolving technologies. Room for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer Excellent Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life, LTD and a 401k plan.
Role: Java Developer ( Annapolis, MD)
Apply for this job now.