Our company is now seeking qualified and self-driven individuals to fill multiple immediate and full-time positions!
We are seeking warehouse associates and manufacturing associates. Some duties may include: pick orders, package products, machine operation, part assembly, quality control, inspections, and other various duties. Applicants with or without prior warehouse or manufacturing experience who are comfortable on their feet working at a quick pace for the entire shift are encouraged to apply!
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume as we are looking to fill these positions as quickly as possible!
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems
- Experience with machines is a plus
- Ability to work with basic hand and power tools
- Weekly overtime opportunities available on weekends and week days
Production Associates Compensation and Benefits
- A variety of benefits including 401k, profit sharing bonuses, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as paid vacation available after a probationary period.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Starting pay is up to $20 an hour based on experience
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: Machine Operator - Production - Assembly
Apply for this job now.