Jacksonville Golf and Country Club, a private, member-owned country club in one of the most desirable gated communities in the area, is currently seeking a Line Cook to work Full-Time in our Food & Beverage Department.
Job tasks for the Line Cook position includes preparing items for workstation according to prep lists, productions sheets, or instructions from Sous Chefs.
- Assists in the daily production of food at the highest quality and visual presentation
- Follows recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed Member and Guest expectations
- Coordinates food orders to support timely and efficient delivery
- Stocks and maintains designated food station(s)
- Maintains cleanliness and complies with proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure Member and Guest safety
- Meets special Member and Guest requests while ensuring same high-quality standards
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience
- Must be able to work nights/weekends/holidays
- Requires fundamentals of soups and stocks, as well as knowledge of protein fabrication
- Must have proficient knowledge of sautéing, culling, broiling, poaching, boiling, steaming, and braising.
- Prior experience in a private club or like caliber restaurant helpful
- Proficient knife handling skills required
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
Jacksonville Golf and Country Club offers excellent insurance benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability Plans; Free Life Insurance; Free Employee Meals; and generous Vacation/PTO Plans
Drug Free Workplace. EOE
Job Type: Full-Time
Role: Line Cook
Apply for this job now.