We are seeking a seasoned AWS LAMP Stack Server Engineer/ Managerto join our team! We are looking to migrate from an in-house server environment to AWS to help our fast growing business scale to where it needs to be.
- Manage all aspects of the networking and server platform on AWS to provide data to our growing mobile app and web site
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Understand what we already have and validate or improve upon it (our current server engineer is retiring for health reasons)
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Capacity Planning and Server migration to avoid outages and slowdowns
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience with an AWS Lamp Stack
- Server Hardening and Network Security
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- SQL Expertise is a must
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Cutting Edge App Development Company is a 2 year old start up leading the way with innovation that has not been seen in the mobile app market. We offer great working conditions, paid vacation and holidays, and the opportunity to be an intricate contributor in Phase 2 of a business poised to take off. We are looking for talented people who want to be part of this fast paced growing environment and help us take this to the next level and beyond.
Role: Engineer - AWS Lamp Stack Server Manager
Apply for this job now.