We are looking for someone to join the vibrant team at an Ofsted Good school when they reopen after the February half term. This role is ideal for both someone who has experience working within a school or education environment and is looking for a new challenge, as well as someone who has recently graduated and may be looking to gain some school-based experience before pursuing a career in education.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant role at a secondary school in Stockport which will include highly rewarding work such as one-to-one support with key pupils, small group intervention and pastoral support working with pupils who have moderate learning and/or behavioural difficulties, such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia and social emotional mental health challenges.
Our partner school believes in providing an outstanding education for its students through a relentless pursuit of academic excellence and strives to instil in their students the need to create an atmosphere of fairness in which individual dignity is upheld and respected. With just short of 1000 pupils, this is an exciting opportunity to take up a Teaching Assistant role.
Highlights of the role:
- Weekly pay through our PAYE scheme ranging from £1160 - £1400 per month
- Regular CPD and training courses through Teaching Personnel
- Highly rewarding job role
- Passion for education and for supporting young people
- Experience of working in a school-based environment
- Flexible working attitude
- Willingness to learn and undertake CPD courses
If you are interested in the role of working as a Teaching Assistant please register your interest by uploading your CV, highlighting your suitability.