We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
**Salary is negotiable based upon experience
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff and daily operations of the entire restaurant
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Oversee the cleanliness of the entire restaurant
- Create the daily schedules for staff as well as adjust the schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Ability to obtain or already have food safety certificate
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be friendly to all guests and employees
Role: Kitchen Manager
Apply for this job now.