Faddis Concrete products is the leading Concrete Precaster in the industry and is currently looking to fill a maintenance mechanic day shift position at the Kutztown, PA location.
Job responsibilities/requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced in diesel mechanics
- Knowledgeable in the areas of:
- overhead cranes
- Ability to work in different environments and weather conditions
- Perform planned maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Able to weld mig and stick and use a torch
- Flexibility to work weekends and stay late for breakdowns
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical benefit, PTO, company matched 401K (up to 5%) eligibility after 90 days.
Faddis is all American. We are locally owned and operated right here in the United States. Our products are supplied from five regional plants, all of which are certified by the National Precast Concrete Association. You will find our products standing the test of time on our nations roads, bridges, mass transit systems, and buildings.
Role: Maintenance Mechanic
Apply for this job now.