Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant ?
Are you experienced with pupils in KS2?
Teaching Personnel are looking for a HLTA to join a fantastic double form entry primary school in Cambridge. This school would be looking to appoint a motivated Level 3 Teaching Assistant and this would be a part time positon (3 dpw) but has the potential to turn into a full time role
The right candidate will have:
- · A GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Mathematics
- - Level 2/3 TA qualifications
- Ability to run small group sessions with pupils who require additional support
- · Experience working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs
- · Experience supporting children with wide range specific learning difficulties and other barriers to learning
- · Experience of, and confidence with, dealing with a range of highly challenging behaviours
- · Emotional resilience and be motivated by challenge.
- · The desire to progress professionally within a nationally expanding child focused service.
- · The desire to be engaged in all aspects of school life from the academic to the pastoral.
- · Experience and willingness to lead one-to-one and small group learning activities and sessions both in and out of the classroom.
- · Experience in assisting in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEP/ILPs) for pupils and to help monitor their progress
- · An enthusiastic, friendly and open attitude with a consistent and firm approach to classroom support
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- · Strong ICT skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please get in touch on #removed#
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!