The Legend Group has a new and exciting opportunity for Financial Advisors in the Long Island, NY area. For over 50 years, The Legend Group has been helping investors work toward their financial goals. The Legend group recently joined Lincoln Investment Planning in January of 2017. Lincoln Investment and The Legend Group are independent, full-service investment planning firms offering a wide variety of retirement plan accounts, investment advisory services, college savings plans, insurance products and non-qualified investments. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to service new potential clientele in current 403(b) and 457 payroll slots that include a large pool of potential clients. The Legend Group has developed a turnkey system to turn leads into clients, onboard, and manage client relationships to stay compliant, uncovering new planning opportunities, and maximizing retention and profits.
Advisors are given leadership on best practices for investing, planning, and forms of compensation in the new era of DOL and fiduciary standards.
Openings are available in the Long Island area as:
- Junior Advisor - Our junior advisor role is ideal for someone with 1-3 years experience as a selling financial advisor and wants to take their business to the next level.
Compensation flexible and commensurate with experience.
The qualified individual will:
- Opportunity to share revenue derived from existing client relationships
- Display the ability to be a self-starter/entrepreneur and demonstrate high skill with relationships and the key competencies required to be a successful advisor including: the ability to generate leads; set and hold productive meetings; present and implement solutions; and be proactive in providing ongoing support and service.
- Understand that our value lies in the depth of client relationships and is exceptional at developing them, particularly with high net worth prospects and clients
- Be an established, consummate professional at all times, both internally with our team and externally with the public.
- Provide clients with a full range of investment services that The Legend Group offers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ yrs. financial sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 preferred. FINRA Series 6, 63 and 65 will be considered for exceptional candidates.
- State insurance licenses preferred
As a full-service broker-dealer and registered investment advisor, Lincoln Investment knows that there are many destinations along your life's journey that require financial security. We are committed to helping individuals and families achieve long-term financial well-being through the expert guidance of independent financial professionals and an extensive array of carefully selected investment choices.
Role: Financial Advisor
Apply for this job now.