Supply Desk is pleased to advertise a Full-Time, Secondary Maths Teacher Position
January 2021 start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a diverse and inclusive Secondary school in Hillingdon with their current recruitment needs. The school fosters a love of education helping its students to be independent and develop into lifelong learners. This school is innovative in approach and gives students a wide range of opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom. This school recognises that its success is hugely due to the outstanding work its staff do and recognise this with various incentives and opportunities for CPD.
The role - Maths Teacher - Hillingdon area:
- To aid in the development of appropriate internal assessment materials
- To assess accurately and record and report on assessments undertaken by students and to provide assessment data and formal reports at the appropriate times
- To make effective use of data to assess pupils against target information and inform future planning to recap and extend learning
- To plan for the inclusion of all students with additional needs in lessons through an understanding of those needs and adaption of planning and resources to meet the needs
The successful candidate will have a teaching qualification recognised in the UK, and:
- Experience in teaching Maths in KS3 and KS4
- Outstanding class management skills
- Passion for teaching and willing to run extra-curricular activities
- Proven record of raising attainment
To apply for this Maths Teacher vacancy in the Hillingdon area please get in touch today!
Visit our website #removed#.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed#
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 'Golden Hello' for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.