We are seeking a Production Planner to join our team! The Production Planner will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Review and distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Related Field
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Production Planner Scheduler
Location: South Bend,
Apply for this job now.