Passionate Supply TA / Teaching Assistant across Herefordshire
Are you passionate about working with children?
Are you flexible and looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a variety of schools?
TeacherActive are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant in Stafford to have the opportunity to work in our Primary, secondary schools and residential schools/homes. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
We are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant to cover day to day, short term and long term placements supporting children with their education. This is a great chance to gain an abundance of experience to add to your profile and keep everyday exciting.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 month's experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Emily Jones on #removed# or email #removed#