NTP Tutors required for September!
Teaching Personnel are looking for Primary and secondary Tutors to register with us in preparation for the new academic term in September. Teaching personnel are an accredited tuition partner of the National Tuition Program (NTP) and will be looking to supply schools who have signed up to the program, with the very best tutors to give 15hours per student of their specialized subjects. With the government just announcing the additional funding for schools for the NTP, now is the perfect time to join the market leading Education recruitment Company.
NTP tutors need to deliver engaging and exciting sessions with groups of 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3, for 15 hours during the times that the schools have set out. These sessions can happen face to face in the schools or can be done virtually on either Zoom, Bramble or any other video platform, depending on what the school believes is the best fit for its students.
What's On offer for you?
- Competitive rates of pay (£25-£35 depending on experience)
- Work for the market leading education agency
- Support from your specialist tuition consultant
- Consistent, regular work opportunities available
Don't worry if you haven't yet had any training on how to be a successful tutor. Teaching Personnel will give the full training which includes;
- 3 FREE and mandatory Tuition CPD courses via BPN
- Level 2 Safeguarding training course
- A Technology induction - LEAP, Bramble and Ed Place
If you are available for work and have the relevant experience for this role, please click Apply Now to register with us. Alternatively, for more information please contact Dre on #removed# or email dre.clifton-#removed#