Shipping Clerk will ensure all freight is loaded or unloaded in compliance with safety and operating procedures accurately and efficiently. The role may have combined responsibility of pulling paperwork, communicating with customer service and loading. The distribution of these duties will be directly defined by daily and seasonal business loading needs.
Shipping Clerk Responsibilities:
- Load and unload finished products and any related raw materials following proper procedures
- Knowledge of warehouse storage areas and location of all products including samples and accessory items
- Complete all required paperwork for carriers and file in the shipping department and serve as the primary contact for all paperwork
- Monitor inventories and turn over in timely manner
- Be able to complete paperwork using the SAP system
- Ensure all finished material is counted and then placed in its proper location for storage
- Ensure all bulk materials are received from vendors and carriers in a safe and efficient manner and make sure inventories are in place to operate the plant
Shipping Clerk Qualifications:
- Must be able to operate a computer or other keyboard instrument
- Experience with Microsoft word, SAP, excel and the ability to use email
- Forklift License/Certification
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Role: Shipping Clerk
Apply for this job now.