VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer - Liverpool - (£30,000 - £35,000).
My client, operating within the manufacturing industry, is currently seeking an Maintenance Engineer to join their Liverpool site.
Essentially, my client is looking for a time served Electrician with a good background in industrial engineering, primarily electrically biased but with some mechanical knowledge.
* Reactive Maintenance
* Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Installation experience - installing machines, wiring or programs to meet specifications
* Good communication skills - written and verbal.
* Responding to machine breakdowns
* Experience of undertaking scheduled maintenance tasks.
* Continental shift patterns, 4 on 4 off.
* Fault Finding on PLC's and PLC Programming.
* 17th Edition.
* Knowledge of Pneumatics.
* Knowledge of Hydraulics.
* DC and AC drives.
* Electrical Bias
* Industry Experience
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date CV.
If you would like a bit more information regarding the role, please don't hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only).
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Terms & Conditions