Produces mechanical & electrical components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
· Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
· Assembles electronic products using high quality soldering and wire crimping standards.
· Package and ship products effectively ensuring packaging meets specifications and arrives to the customer undamaged.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and following our core values of safety, quality, and productivity.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Conserves resources by using existing equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Suggests new products or ideas to enhance or streamline existing products.
· Good mechanical ability a must!
· Basic knowledge of electricity - some small soldering
· Detail oriented - determined to produce high quality products
· Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and stand for long periods of time
· Ability to do repetitious work (when necessary)
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems when they arise
· Average computer skills a plus utilizing mainstream software (Microsoft Office, etc)
If you qualify for this position please stop by our office and bring documentation to complete I-9 and resume between 8:00am-11:00am or 1:00pm-3:00pm.
2054 CAMPUS DR
ST CHARLES MO 63301
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top career opportunities.
We are a privately held, full-service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently, we operate in 12 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Location: Wright City,
Apply for this job now.