For over 30 years, Wampold Companies has been a leader in real estate development and property management. Our success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and communities a wonderful place to live.
We are seeking a Community Manager for our Baton Rouge property.
Summary of the position
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing operations at a multifamily apartment community including staff performance, resident relations, and financial performance. The Community Manager is also responsible for maintaining the property in excellent physical condition and submitting paperwork in a timely and organized manner. Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease documents, and report all violations
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage those who carry out the tasks of administration, leasing, maintenance, and courtesy patrol
- Responsible for being aware of, practicing, and enforcing Fair Housing regulations and policies at all times
- Assure all Move In Files are accurate and complete
- Monitor rental application verification for accuracy and approve/reject all processed rental applications
- Monitor service request follow up calls; and contact residents if there is a delay in completing a repair order
- Monitor repair order journal and observation reports daily
- Monitor the Community for liability issues and make recommendations for corrective action
- Conduct, document, and report results of weekly team planning meetings
- Timely submittal of personnel information, E-Time reports, and Team bonus paperwork
- Monitor rent collections and resolve all delinquencies in a timely manner
- Assure all bank deposits are made daily when funds are on site
- Monitor completion of all weekly property and vacant utility reports
- Conduct final move out inspections to determine applicable move out charges
- Submit all credit loss entries for approval
- Monitor key control log and schedule on call manager for after hours coverage
- Responsible for petty cash and submitting reimbursement requests timely
- Routine inspections of lawn maintenance contractor, pest control, filter replacement, and fertilization programs
- This description is not all-inclusive. Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned which are not mentioned above at any time based upon the needs of the business.
- High School Degree or GED
- MS Office Outlook/Word/Excel skills
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Previous Property Management experience required
- Marketing skills
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding training and development programs, and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and other Supplemental Policies. Our investment in YOU also includes Paid Time Off, Vacation and Holidays. 401(k) options are also available.
Role: Community Manager
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.