Outbound Customer Service Representative, CSR, Call Center Rep - Nationally recognized pharmacy seeks 8 Outbound Customer Service Representatives to make outbound calls from their Chandler, AZ call center.
As an Outbound Call Center Customer Service Rep, you will enjoy highly-competitive pay and benefits. Plus, you will enjoy:
- Paid Training.
- Employee discount programs.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- The potential for a fast-track career progression.
- The possibility to work from home after 6 months of employment and measurable success!
As a Customer Service Rep, you will be reaching out to patients with questions on their prescriptions and refills and helping them with copays, customer education, prescription benefits and answering questions and escalating same to pharmacists to answer, as needed.
To be considered for the Outbound Call Center Customer Service Rep, you must have at least 1 year of customer service or call center experience, as well as:
- Proficiency using MS Windows-based applications (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- · A verifiable High School Diploma or GED
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Consent to a drug screen. We are a drug-free workplace
- The ability to attain a pharmacy technician training license within the first 90 days of employment.
If you are a people person with lots of patience and are passionate about providing excellent customer service, then please submit your resume today!
Role: Outbound Customer Service Representative, CSR, Call Center Rep
Apply for this job now.