Typical general laborer duties include cleaning, maintenance, loading, and unloading. Their duties may be carried out manually or with the use of machinery and special equipment, such as forklifts, welding machines, drills, power tools and pressure washers.
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Dig pits, and trenches in preparation for job site construction
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- 2+ years’ construction industry experience preferred
Apply for this job now.