Coreslab Structures (Miami) Inc. is currently looking for an estimator to join our team. The individual in this position is responsible for quantity takeoffs, review of plans and specs, and pricing. Ideal candidates will have experience reading plans, estimating, and working as part of a team (prior precast or drafting experience is a plus).
- Perform quantity takeoffs on projects ranging from $100,000 to $20M.
- Develop a proficiency in applicable computerized estimating systems (Bluebeam Revu OST, MC2 Estimating).
- Review, track, and help maintain log of construction documents and bid deadlines.
- Obtain and evaluate subcontractor bids.
- Track material and supplier costs and update pricing database.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent estimating or drafting experience.
- Proficient in selected basic software (Excel, Word, Outlook), with ability and desire to learn and utilize new software.
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet critical project deadlines.
- Professional demeanor, both on the phone and in person.
- Experience in construction, drafting (Revit or AutoCAD), and/or precast concrete is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Salaried employees are eligible for 401K, profit sharing, and discretionary bonuses after initial probationary period.
Role: Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.