Rapid Recovery Center (RRC) is built around providing effective care with a personal touch, which can only be accomplished when the care team works together, including nurses, therapists, hospitality and cuisine. As an RRC cook, the food you prepare is a vital part of providing comfort to patients and getting them the nutrition they need to recover.
Every RRC facility is designed and built to provide an exceptional care environment with high quality amenities designed to aid recovery. Working with the executive chef, your role will be to create exceptional dishes and keep the kitchen held to exacting standards.
At RRC, we believe that the dietary needs of patients are extremely important for recovery. As an RRC cook, you’ll get to prepare healthy and tasty meals that truly make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- As a member of the dietary team, this role is responsible for food preparation in a timely manner
- Follows recipes as designed for RRC’s standards
- Keeps working area clean and sanitizes work surfaces after food preparation
- Works to ensure sanitary food preparation and storage
- Sorts clean dishes, transports to storage area, and stores according to culinary procedures
- High school diploma or GED - Must be verifiable by education institution
- Three years’ successful experience as a cook interfacing with customers preferably in a high end restaurant
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Excellent communication skills with a hospitality mindset
- Strong team player
*Applicants must be a least 18 years of age to apply.
Rapid Recovery Center® (RRC), is a health care model specializing in rehabilitation and care immediately following a hospital stay.
Role: Cook (FT & PRN available)
Location: Round Rock,
Apply for this job now.