Newly Qualified Teacher
£100.00 - £110.00 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a teaching performance reference.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Newly Qualified Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in and around the Lincoln area from September 2021, or earlier depending on your availability. The Newly Qualified Teacher position will be a mixture of day-to-day supply, working in a variety of schools as and when required or on a longer-term basis once the new academic year begins in September. Roles will be across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
The desired Year Newly Qualified Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering the curriculum to mixed ages and ability classes. The successful Newly Qualified Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Year Newly Qualified Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be completing status
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.