Teaching Personnel are working alongside a school in Bournemouth who are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics for April 2021 on a permanent basis, this position has the flexibility to be full or part-time. We are interested in speaking to Mathematics teachers who are from an academic background and have strong subject knowledge and the ability to encourage students within the subject. The ability to teach Maths up to Key Stage 5 would be beneficial but not essential. The school is characterised by well-motivated students and staff and a dynamic approach to educating young people.
The School is successful, vibrant and diverse and is committed to first-class teaching and achieving high standards across the whole curriculum. The School's academic successes are important and they also aim to recognise and nurture the potential and strengths in students of all abilities in all disciplines.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
- You have passion for Education.
- You have a provable track record of teaching Mathematics to Key Stage 4 (Key Stage 5 would be an advantage)
- An innovator with drive and determination
The salary at this stage is negotiable, dependant on the candidates experience and previous pay scale. To apply for this role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter below.