A B2C insurance provider based in London is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to provide marketing support to increase sales by implementing digital campaigns and improving online brand awareness.
In this role you will be required to work in the Epsom office 2 times a week. The other 2 days a week can be WFH or from the London office.
- Enhance digital acquisition campaigns and to create brand awareness across all online channels
- Improve and monitor customer end-to-end digital journeys (UX), ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Produce and manage entertaining and informative content for websites, email and video marketing campaigns
- Track acquisition and conversation rates and reporting performance on a monthly basis.
- Support the Head of marketing with multichannel campaigns: creating digital marketing plans, managing acquisition campaigns and co-managing service campaigns.
- Provide support on strategic projects like CRM implementation.
- Manage digital marketing agencies and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Strong digital B2C experience: multichannel platform implementation, monitoring and reporting and campaign management.
- Strong marketing campaign experience: delivering business critical projects to tight deadlines with multiple key stakeholders.
- Qualified to degree level in relevant business area
- Experience of managing budgets and understanding KPIs and how they drive business value
- Track record of designing and implementing a website, including knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience producing large B2C focused campaigns, using ESPs such as dotdigital or Mailchimp
- High-level organisational skills and ability to prioritise and delegate
- UK experience is essential